A Repeatable Section is a type of form that does not have it's own geometry, but can be nested within forms that do have geometries, or used on it's own. Repeatable Sections allow users to create a set of form questions that can be repeated an infinite amount of times within the form that is being filled out. The data collected through these forms can be reported on in the same way other form data can be queried.
Here's how to create a repeatable form section:
- Click the Form icon in the menu on the left.
- Click "CREATE NEW FORM" at the bottom of the form list. The "Choose Form Layer" dialogue will appear.
- Click "DEFINE A NEW FORM". Add a name and description, and in the "Form Type" drop-down, choose "Repeatable Section".
- Click Save. The form will open in edit mode. Here you can add the questions (fields) that you'd like in your repeatable form. Add these fields in the same way you would for any other Lightship form.
- Click New Question to add some questions. Type your question, field name, and select a field type. Click Save and repeat for each question.
- Click "DONE" when you are finished. The form you just created is now available in the main list of forms and is immediately available to users with appropriate permissions.
You're now ready to add your Repeatable Section to a Form. Click here for the steps: Add a Repeatable Section to a Form.