Here's how to add a repeatable section to an existing form:
Note that you must create the Repeatable Section before you can add it to an existing form. Here is the article on how to create a Repeatable Section: Create a Repeatable Section
- Click the Form icon in the menu on the left.
- Edit the form you would like to add the repeatable section to by clicking the pencil icon next to the form title.
- Click the "Field Settings" tab.
- Click the "New Question" button at the bottom of the screen.
- In the "Type" drop-down, scroll down and choose "Repeatable Section".
Import Repeatable Section: In the drop-down "Import Repeatable Section", select the Repeatable Section form that you previously created, and want to add to this form.
Repeatable Section Field & Current Form Field: You must select the fields that the join will be based on. Typically this is the unique field set for the repeatable section and the form you are currently editing. This area will auto-populate if there is a unique ID set for these forms.
Question: Text in this area will override the repeatable section title (optional).
Required: If you turn ON the Required toggle it will make this repeatable section required, and the user will not be able to save the form without filling out the repeatable section at least once.
Creatable: If you turn OFF the Creatable toggle, users will not be able to create new entries for this repeatable section, they will only be able to edit existing ones.
- Click Save. You will see the Repeatable Section is added to your form. You can drag and drop to change the order of your questions. You can see a preview of the questions within the Repeatable Section by hovering over the Repeatable Section, and clicking the down arrow that appears to the left of the name.