To add labels to a layer, follow these simple steps:
- Open the layer administration panel.
- Select the layer to which you'd like to add labels.
- Scroll down to the 'label' section, and click the toggle bar that's labeled 'Label features in this layer'.
- In the pop-up box, select the field you would like as your label field. This can be any field in your data (please note there is a limited number of fields for project layers).
- Select the colour and size of the labels, and choose whether to allow the labels to overlap.
- Click 'save'