Permission settings allow you to control who can see which resources.
Here's how to make a map public (or private!):
- Click the map icon to open your list of maps.
- Click the settings wheel in the upper right corner of the map tile you wish to set permissions for. It will appear when you hover the mouse over the map tile.
You will see a Permissions dialogue with your organization's groups like this:
- Click the group(s) you want to grant access to this map. To see which users are in a group, simply click on the group name.
- Click the X in the top right corner to save and return to the map list.
- You can also share this map with another Lightship mapping site. Check out our article on sharing information between sites: Share Site Data.