Here's how to make a map public (or private!):
- Click the map icon to open your list of maps.
- Click the settings wheel in the upper-right corner of the map tile you wish to set permissions for. It will appear when you hover the mouse over the map tile.
You will see a Permissions dialogue with your organization's groups like this:
- Click the group(s) you want to grant access to this map. To see which users are in a group, simply click on the group name.
- Click the X in the top right corner to save and return to the map list.
- You can also share this map with another Lightship mapping site. Check out our article on sharing information between sites: Share Site Data.