Here's how you can export data with subtotals:
Using our Water Main Summary Report, let's set up export options on your report in order to generate subtotals. In this case, a section of water mains in the downtown core will be replaced. We need to know the total length of pipe and diameter that we need to replace.
- With your report open, click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the report. This will bring you into the "Edit Report" screen.
- Click the "Export Setup" button to bring up the Data Export Options for your report, shown below.
- Choose "Sum" as the function for your length field (or any other field that you want to subtotal by).
- Click "SAVE" and enter your report parameters.
- Click "Export Excel" and click "download" in the pop up dialog.
Your data will be subtotaled by length, as shown in our report export below. In this case, we have generated a subtotal of length of all the Asbestos Concrete (AC) pipes.