Good question! Editing styles is really straight forward, and makes your site's viewing experience much nicer!
Note: only site administrators can edit feature styles.
- Click the Admin icon in the navigation control on the left.
- Search for the layer you wish to edit in the search bar at the top. Click on it. It should look something like this:
- Click the "EDIT" button in the "Style" section. You should see something like this:
- Here you can filter based on attributes within your layer by clicking the filter icon to the right of the symbol.
- If you click the current symbol, it will bring up the style editor.
Here you can change:
- symbol size
- enable/disable symbol
- upload custom point icon (symbol)