Not only can you print a map, but you can also print a georeferenced PDF map!
Printing a Map:
- Open the map, zoom to the general area, and turn on/off any layers so the map looks the way you want it to in the PDF.
- Click the "Print Preview" button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Choose your print size in the "Print Options" dialog.
- Click "SELECT". At this point you can pan and zoom the map to get exactly what you want on the screen. Give your map a title and add any notes necessary.
- Click the Print icon in the top left corner of your screen. You will then see a dialog that will either have a download link, or it will notify you that the PDF will be emailed to you shortly.
*Note: If you want to use this map on a smartphone or tablet in the field, you can use Lightship Works. Works will allow you to navigate in the field using the georeferenced PDF.
The easiest way to get the georeferenced PDF onto your mobile device is to add it as an attachment to any task, then check that task out for offline use. The Works app will automatically recognize the pdf and add it to the map.