Creating your own pick list is very straightforward. Here's how:
- In the form list click "Create New Form".
- Either select a layer from the layer list or click the "Define A New Layer" button.
- Fill in the name, description, and layer type.
When adding fields, you can select a different widget type for each field. For my "Size" field I will select the "Text Pick List" widget. There are also pick list options for integers and decimals.
- Click the "Setup Pick List" button in the same field. This will bring up the "Setup Options" dialogue like the one below. Add your desired options. Click the X in the top right corner.
- Click "Save" on the "Define New Layer & Form" dialogue and you are done!