- Click on the Maps icon to access the Maps Menu.
- Open a map by selecting it from the list of maps.
- In the legend, you can see each layer of data that is being displayed on the map. You can turn these layers on and off by clicking the green/grey dot to the left of each layer.
- For any layers that have conditional styling, you can click the arrow to the right of the layer name to collapse the layer.
- Click the drop-down menu under "MAP BACKGROUND" to change the underlying map background. Options to select from include satellite maps, road maps, topographical maps, and hybrid maps.
Below is an example of the legend for a map. For any layers that have a complex style you can click the arrow to the right of the layer name to collapse the styles.