How to Navigate Lightship Maps
- Click on the Maps icon to access the Maps Menu.
- Open a map by selecting it from the list of maps.
- In the legend, you can see each layer of data that is being displayed on the map. You can turn these layers on and off by clicking the green/grey dot to the left of each layer.
- For any layers that have conditional styling, you can click the arrow to the left of the layer name to collapse the layer.
- Click the drop-down menu under "MAP BACKGROUND" to change the underlying map background. Options to select from include satellite maps, road maps, topographical maps, and hybrid maps.
Have more questions? Submit a request