Filtering your project timeline is simple.
Over time, your project timeline can become really long, making it difficult to find a particular action that you're looking for. We made the timeline filter to allow you to search through your project timeline history by comments, spatial, layers, files, forms and contacts to simplify the searching process.
- Start by opening the project you want to work on.
- In your project timeline. Click the filter icon .
- Now you'll see 6 icons, denoting comments, location, layer, file, forms and contacts, from left to right, respectively.
- By default, all filters are turned on so that you are able to see all actions in the project timeline. By clicking on a icon it will turn off that action.
- For example if you want to see actions of a specific type such as forms, you can turn off all the other icons except for the form icon and in the project timeline you can see only forms show up in the history.
- If you also wanted to filter by typing in some text, I could click in the search bar and type something into the "Search History" input. The timeline will then only display the actions or information that match that criteria.
The filtering tools are an effective way to help you find what you're looking for in a fast and user friendly way.