Here is how you can change the style of your point icons:
- Open the LAYER ADMIN panel.
- Select the point layer you wish to change the icon for.
- Click the "EDIT" button in the "Style" section.
- Click the current point symbol for the layer you want to change.
- Choose the icon you want for your point layer by clicking on it. You can change the size, colour, and opacity here as well. If you do not want a symbol for this layer, you can turn off the "Enable Symbol" toggle in the top right corner.
You can also upload your own image to be your point symbol by clicking the "Upload image" button.
- Once chosen, click the green "DONE" button. The symbol you have chosen will appear in your "Layer Styles" dialogue beside the layer entry.