Layer tags make it easy to group together similar data sets.
Tags are an effective way to label a layer. This improves searchability as well as serves as a way to group similar layers together in the Layer Admin panel. In order to add a tag to a layer, follow the steps below.
- Open the LAYER ADMIN panel and click on any layer to open its details.
- Click "Create" beside 'Tags' and type your desired tag name.
- Once you click save, your new tag is created and added to the layer as shown below.
- If you want to add additional tags to this layer that already exist, simply click next to the tag that you just added, and you will see a drop-down list of all the other tags available to add. Click any of these to add them to the list of tags for this layer.
- You're set! Now, you can filter your list of layers by tag.