Permission settings allow you to control who can see which resources.
Here's how to control report permissions:
- Click the report icon to open your list of reports.
- Click the settings wheel icon in the upper right corner of the report tile you wish to set permissions for. You will see a Permissions dialogue with your organization's groups like this:
- Select the group(s) you want to grant access to this report. To see a list of the users in each group, simply click on the group name.
- Click the X in the top right corner to save and return to the list of reports.
- You can also share this report with another Lightship mapping site. Check out our article on sharing information between sites: Share Site Data.