Follow these steps to change the Unique field from Lightship's default unique ID to a unique field within your data:
- Open the LAYER ADMIN panel.
- Click the Data Sources tab.
- Select the data source you wish to change the unique field for.
- In the "Fields" section of the details panel, click CHANGE beside "Unique Field" or beside "Display Field".
- Choose the field you wish to set as the Unique Field or Display Field. Note that fields must be unique to be set as the unique field.
- Click "CHOOSE".
- If you've selected a field that is not unique, the system will give you a message reading, "The field is not unique".