Here is how you can add WMS layers into your Maps site:
- Open the Admin Area by clicking the admin icon.
- Click the "NEW LAYER" button at the bottom of the screen.
- In the 'Create a New Layer' dialogue, click the "NEW WMS LAYER" button.
- Paste the URL for the WMS layer into the field "*WMS URL". Also, be sure to give it a name.
- Click "LOAD".
- Select the layer within that WMS file that you wish to use.
- Select the style that you wish to be applied from the list of presets that are coming from the WMS source you are pulling into Lightship.
- Click "SAVE".
That's it! Your WMS layer is now in your site.
As a side note, if you are looking for a great source of WMS open data for British Columbia, check out DataBC.