There are two ways you can add more fields to a form that has already been created in your Maps site:
1. In the Admin > Data Sources tab
- Open the Admin panel.
- Click the Data Sources tab.
- Click the Data Source you wish to add a field to.
- In the "Fields" section, click ADD beside "Add a new field".
- Give your new field a name and choose a field type.
- Add as many fields as you need and then click Save.
2. In the Edit Form > Field Settings tab
- Open the form that you want to add a field to.
- Click the edit icon (pencil) to the right of the Form Title.
- Click the Field Settings tab.
- Click the New Question button at the bottom of the screen.
- Type in a field name, question, choose the field type, and click Save.
Now when you go back to your form, the new field you've added will be there.