Here is how you can share resources with people outside of your Lightship account using an expiring link:
- Open the map list by clicking on the Maps Icon.
- Hover over the map you wish to share.
- Click the permissions icon to the right of the map title:
- OR when you are in the Maps Edit area, click the COG wheel next to the map title.
- Click the toggle to the left of "DIRECT LINK" so that it turns green.
- Set the number of days you wish the link to be active before expiring. Optionally, you can add notes about this link share. (These notes are only available to admins of your Lightship site).
- Click the "Copy direct link" button. Then copy the link to your clipboard. You can now send this link out to anyone you wish and they do not need a Lightship account to access the map you shared with them.
This process is the same for sharing access to maps, reports, and forms.