Share your location for a specified amount of time with co-workers, with complete control over when this feature is enabled.
- From the main dashboard, tap the green plus sign in the bottom right corner.
- Tap "Location Sharing".
- You may see an error that says "Location Permission Not Set". This just means your device hasn't allowed Status to access your location yet.
- To allow the app to share your location, tap on the error and tap "Always Allow" if on an iOS device or "Allow" if an Android.
- Set the end time to when you want to stop sharing your location.
- Tap the "Play" button at the bottom of the screen to start sharing your location.
- On the main dashboard, you are able to cancel location sharing by holding the card until it disappears.
Note: If you force close the status application, it will no longer share your location.
If you'd like to have a few different "End Times" saved for quick location sharing (you have a few different set end times for your work day) you can save them by using "Saved Configurations"
- Tap "Saved Configurations".
- Tap "+ Save As".
- Name your location sharing configuration.
- Tap "SAVE".