Select from a customizable list of alarm types to send an alert to your organization's Lightship site.
- From the main Status dashboard, tap the green "+" symbol in the bottom right corner.
- Tap "Alarm". (This will automatically trigger a countdown clock beginning at 60 seconds. If this countdown expires, an alarm will be created. You can cancel this countdown by clicking on the 'back' arrow in the top left corner of the screen.)
- Choose the alarm type.
- By default, the location is set to your current location; however, you can change the alarm location:
- Tap the location bar.
- Move the crosshair to the appropriate location on the map.
- Tap the green "Select Location" bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap "Confirm Alarm Location".
*Note: Once you've created an alarm, you're able to hide the alarm card on the main dashboard of Status; however, you aren't able to cancel the alarm. Only site administrators are able to cancel the alarm through the Web.*