Real-time Employee Safety Monitoring
Customizable check-ins let you schedule your own check-ins for your workday. Check-ins can be scheduled in intervals throughout the day (i.e. every two hours) or one-time check-in (e.g. at the end of your shift). Failed check-ins will result in a user-generated message notifying selected contacts.
- Tap the "Check-in".
- Tap "How Often" to choose either a check-in schedule that is "In" or "Every".
- If you tap "In", you can scroll through the hours and minutes of when you need to check-in.
- If you tap "Every" it will prompt you to set up the start and end time of your check-in schedule (e.g. Every 1 HR 00 MIN/Start Time: 8:00 AM/End Time: 4:00).
- Tap "Who to Notify" to select a contact(s) to notify if you fail to check-in.
- Tap "Message to Send" to set up a message that will be sent to the set contact(s) if there is a failed check-in.
- Tap "Saved Configurations", set a title, and then "Save As" if you'd like to save the check-in schedule to use in the future.
- Tap the green play button to enable your check-in schedule to start.
- Tap on the Check-in Card to view the Check-in details or cancel the check-in early.