Remembering who has the proper credentials to respond to an incident can be hard. Teams is here to help you stay organized.
In Lightship, you can group your employees based on job titles, skills, certifications, or any other categorization that fits your site. For site administrators, creating Teams is a simple process. Here's how to do it:
- Navigate to the Administrator portal by clicking on the cog icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the Teams tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the NEW TEAM+ button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Give your Team a name.
- Click "Create".
- Under "TEAM RESOURCES", add Members & Administrators.
- Add resources to the Team so that users have permission to access maps, forms, and reports.
*Note: In Forms, there are two permission levels: CREATE & EDIT. You are able to give the team permission for both or just one. CREATE allows users to fill out new entries to forms; EDIT allows users to return to previously saved form entries and make changes.*
Now that your team is created you can add members, administrators, and resources!