Here is how you can share resources (maps/reports/forms) through a Project Template:
If you are a site admin, you can share a resource (map/report/form) to all projects using the same project template. Here's how:
- Click on the Admin icon.
- Click 'MANAGE TEMPLATES' button at the bottom of the project templates list.
- Select the desired project template.
- Select the resource type (maps/reports/forms) you want to add from the template resources.
- Select the resource you want to add to every project in this project template.
- Click the 'APPLY' button.
- Choose to apply the change to either ACTIVE or ALL projects created from this project template. Choosing ALL will include archived projects.
That's it! Now all projects created with this project template have the resource(s) you chose.