Administrative users have the option of exporting pick-list values to a file. This makes it so that the administrative user can import that same pick-list into a different question, a different form, or even a different Lightship site.
Steps to Export & Import Pick-Lists:
- After you've created a form, and you are in the FIELD SETTINGS tab, click "New Question".
- In the "TYPE" drop down, choose which type of pick-list you are going to be using. (i.e. Text Pick List, Text Multi Pick-List).
- Setup your pick-list options and click done.
- Once you are satisfied with how you've created your pick-list question, click "SAVE".
- Your pick-list is now ready to be exported.
- Click the pencil icon, on your pick-list question to return to the question edit area.
- Click "EDIT PICK LIST".
- Click the 3 horizontal dots in the top-right corner of the pop-up. "..."
- Click "Export Pick-List", and the pick-list will save to your download file on your computer.
- If you are importing the pick-list, follow the same steps, but click "Import Pick List".