After your form has been created you can go back into the field settings to edit the questions. The user interface enables "drag & drop" functionality to move questions (or form fields) around.
- Click on the "FORM" icon , on the left hand side of the web browser to get to your form menu.
- Hover over the form that you would like to edit and click the edit icon (pencil icon).
- Now that you are in the edit mode of the form, click the "FIELD SETTINGS" tab.
- Hover over the question that you want to edit, and click the edit icon (pencil icon).
- In the questions edit area you can change the Questions, the Additional Info, the Widget, the pick list and if the question is required or editable.
To DELETE a question, hover over the question, and click the garbage can with the "x" on the right-side of the question field.