After your form has been created you can go back into the field settings to edit the questions. The user interface enables "drag & drop" functionality to re-order questions (fields) at any time.
- Click on the "FORM" icon , on the left hand side of the web browser to get to your Forms menu.
- Hover over the form that you would like to edit and click the Edit icon (pencil icon).
- Now that you are in the edit mode of the form, click the "FIELD SETTINGS" tab.
- Hover over the question that you want to edit, and click the edit icon (pencil icon).
- In the question's edit mode you can change the 'Question' text, the 'Additional Info' text, the Widget, the pick list options, and whether a question is required or editable.
To DELETE a question, hover over the question, and click the garbage can with the "x" on the right side of the question field.