Project Templates can be edited at any time, even after you've used them to create projects. Any edits that you make to a template can be applied across all existing projects of that template, allowing you to save time and maintain consistency across your projects.
- Click the Admin icon in the bottom left-corner of the screen.
- Ensure that you are in the Project Administration tab. (The folder will be a darker blue, and the title at the top of the screen will be "All Projects".)
- In the left hand side below the header "PROJECT TEMPLATES", click "MANAGE TEMPLATES".
- Select the project template that you would like to edit.
- Select the resource type (Maps/Reports/Forms/Teams/Administrators) that you want to add.
- Select the resource that you want to add to every project of this project template.
- Click "APPLY".
- Choose to apply the change to either ACTIVE or ALL projects created from this project template. (Choosing ALL will include archived projects)