After a project has been created, you can add the necessary resources (Maps, Forms, Reports, Teams, Administrators) to ensure that the appropriate users have access to what they need.
*Note: All resources that are part of the Project Template will be pulled into the project. These are the steps if you would like to add more resources than what is included in the template.*
- To the left of your Project Details is the "PROJECT RESOURCES" menu.
- Click through the options and add resources by clicking the box next to the resource. A green check-mark indicates whether or not a resource has been added to the Project.
- When you've added a map to the Project, a circle appears next to the resource. Click the circle if you'd like to make it the default map.
- As you add resources, the Project Resources menu will have the corresponding number of resources that have been added to the Project:
- You can search for the resources that you would like to add to the project by using the
- Or, you can filter your resources by using the "ALL" drop-down menu to the right of the search bar. By choosing "Selected", you can view all of the resources that you've chosen for the project from the list of options. This is useful if you are selecting from a large list. If you choose "Un-selected", it will show you all of the resources in the list that you haven't added to the Project.
- When you are ready to start working on your project, click "LOAD PROJECT-->" on the top right corner of the screen.
- This will bring you to your Project Timeline and you can start working on your project!