To add layers to any map, you need to go into your maps edit mode:
- Click the Map Icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Hover over the map that you'd like to edit and click the edit icon (pencil icon) on the right of the Map Name.
- Now you are in the map edit area and can add layers.
- Under the header "LAYERS IN THIS MAP", click "ADD LAYERS".
- Search for the data source layer that you'd like to add to the map by using the search bar, or scrolling through the data.
- Click the data layer you'd like to add to the map (you can click more than one data layer to add at a time) and click "SAVE".
Now you've added layers to your map!
*Note: The order in which you see the layers under "ADD LAYERS" will be how the layers will appear in the map. If you would like to change the order, hover the layer in edit mode and click the Up or Down arrows to move them. If you would like to remove the layer, click the Garbage Can with an "x".