Create to-do items and assign work to yourself and your team. Tasks can be created and managed in both the Lightship Control Center and the Lightship Works mobile app. A few quick rules for tasks:
Key features of Lightship Tasks:
- Manage your teams day-to-day tasks and assign tasks to people.
- Filter tasks based on level of urgency, due date, and assignee.
- Add checklists, photos, documents or locations to individual tasks.
- Seamlessly jump from managing your outstanding tasks to completing them by linking directly to follow-up forms in the Lightship Collect app.
Here are some general rules to follow when using Lightship Tasks:
- Every task must be associated with a project.
- If you have a project open, you will see all the tasks that are associated with that project.
- If you are not in a project, you will only see the tasks that are related to you (i.e. you created the task, you are assigned to the task, or you are a follower of the task).
Works app task view:
Lightship Control Center task view: