Base maps are collections of workspace-agnostic layers that provide additional geographic context for your workspace map. Selecting a default base map will ensure that a specific base map will automatically be applied to your map view whenever you access the workspace. *Layers added to a base map will not be affected by workspace filters such as date/time range and AOI. To add a base map to a workspace, follow the steps below:
1. Open a workspace and navigate to the base map list.
- Select a workspace from your workspace list to open the workspace dashboard.
- Select "Base Maps" from the left-side menu to open the base map list.
2. Edit the base map list.
- Click on "Edit" button.
3. Select the base map(s) from the list of available base maps and click "Save".
- You can switch between different base maps from the workspace legend.