Workspace Keys grant temporary access to specific resources within a workspace to users without Lightship accounts. Any user with the workspace key URL will be able to access the specified resource or set of resources until the key expires.
1. Open a workspace.
2. Click the workspace key icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
3. Click "New Key" to create a new key.
- Existing workspace keys will be displayed in the list.
4. Fill in the required details and select the resource to share in this workspace key.
5. Once the key has been created, you can copy it and share it as needed. The key will be valid until the expiry date.